New version of the ECG247 app
Download for free from the AppStore and Google Play. Same name as before (ECG247). The old app is temporarily available as «ECG247 Old version». We recommend the new app.
- Start test via SMS link from a doctor (do not enter login details in the app). The test is automatically available in the ECG247 web portal without a sharing code
- Manual recording from the app with the option to describe symptoms
- Heart rate graph display
- Registration of risk factors and automatic calculation of the CHA2DS2-VASc score
- Display of automatic rhythm analysis can be removed for invited tests (tests started from SMS link)
New version of the ECG247 portal
ECG247 is still free to use and you can find it as before on our website ecg247.com
- Start tests from the web portal – send an SMS code to the patient
- List of patients with name and ID number
- Summary of findings
- Easier to create PDF reports
- Possibility of own database with multi-user access
Old version of the ECG247 portal
Previous and ongoing tests are available in the old version of the ECG247 portal until 30 April 2023. Older tests will not be available in the new version. Results to be saved for future must be downloaded as a PDF report.